Martha Kaselis, LICSW
Youth and Adult Counseling
Individual Counseling by an Experienced Therapist
Requesting help can be a difficult decision, and counseling can help you to make progress on your personal goals. Martha is committed to helping youth and adults have better relationships and feel better at home, school, and work. She actively listens to you to build a supportive relationship to explore issues and better manage stress.
Play therapy is available for children.
All services are confidential.
Call to discuss your personal needs and goals
Ask about insurance coverage.
Counseling Can Help with Many Concerns
- Family Stress (e.g. divorce, moves, losses)
- Problems at School or at Work
- Tension in Relationships
- Life Change Adjustments (e.g. marriage, new child, adoption, empty nest, caregiving, foster care)
- Moodiness/Emotional Troubles
Signs There May Be a Problem
- Problems with concentration/attention
- Frequent crying/crying episodes
- Angry outbursts
- Changes in sleep and/or appetite
- Isolation from family and/or friends
- Loss of interest in something that had been enjoyable
- Struggles with peers
- Poor grades
- Behavior problems